Marketing Manager, Hearst Digital Media, ELLE.com at Hearst Magazines US
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
MARKETING MANAGER, HEARST DIGITAL MEDIA.
As an integral part of the Hearst Digital Media marketing organization, the Marketing Manager will develop creative and impactful marketing solutions that meet client objectives while driving digital revenue for Hearst’s Fashion & Luxury group focused on ELLE.com. The ideal candidate will work with Ad Sales to ideate and develop custom solutions in response to a client brief.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Bring digital solutions to life in a compelling pitch deck that strongly articulates the reason for and benefit of the proposed strategy
• Attend client calls to talk through digital opportunities as needed
• Develop expertise at a category and client level, where relevant, and share knowledge and best practices across the larger marketing team
• Participate in the creation of sales strategy against a client or relevant category, and create proactive opportunities
• Facilitate turnover of sold digital program to Project Manager. Stay connected to sold programs throughout the execution phase to ensure quality of execution and program success
• Stay abreast of the marketplace competition and digital innovations???
• Can quickly synthesize an array of objectives and inputs to determine the right, executable solution
• Understands and has relevant experience with advertisers looking to reach women
• Thrives in a dynamic and fast paced, high volume environment focused on both internal and external selling of ideas and concepts
• Is resourceful, solution-focused and a multi-tasker
• Has strong prioritization and time management skills (manage to multiple deadlines and meeting requests across departments)
• 3+ years minimum in media marketing and advertising, digital experience a plus, and a Bachelor's Degree