Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boise, Idaho
Acting as a field-based sales resource for Diebold Nixdorf, Client Account Executives will ignite impactful change in a services-led, software enabled company. You must be an expert in customer applications used within the banking industry, closing high-complexity sales with experience selling applications such as Consumer Transaction Automation (like ATM's), bank equipment and Managed Services. Client Account Executives are expected to achieve multi-million dollar quotas throughout your region.
Some essential functions of this position include:
• Manage and enhance long-term, profitable business relationships, within existing accounts, to maximize client retention, increase customer loyalty and grow revenue
• Responsible for total revenue of assigned accounts, including products and services, as well as new sales and renewal of services
• Accountable for profitability of assigned P&L
• Maximize opportunities by conducting needs assessments, developing customized solution designs through consultative selling and executing on a strategic account plans.
• Comprehensive knowledge of banking center operations, banking procedures, and the utilization of technology within the financial services environment
• Support Directors in opportunity identification of assigned applications
• Lead the development of sales strategies for complex engagements to include strategy, pricing, negotiations, and building relationships with the customers
• Ensure successful post-sale implementation and follow-up with internal teams that manage installation, software deployment and service delivery.
• Engage with Solution Consultants, as needed, to manage and close opportunities that require additional subject matter expertise
• Work in collaboration with subject matter experts in other organizational channels to drive all aspects of Diebold Nixdorf’s portfolio to achieve the assigned growth strategy within the account(s)
• Own and maintain overall pipeline management and forecast requirements
• Inform Directors and Client Representatives on latest developments regarding assigned offerings
• Generate leads, execute new client sales, and secure renewals and expansions to assigned book of business
• Proactively generate revenue though new business development and account management
• Meet order, revenue, and profitability growth goals in accordance with order management requirements
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing, sales, account management, and new business development, supporting emerging technologies and developing complex solutions for financial institutions
• A comprehensive knowledge of banking center operations, procedures and the utilization of technology within the banking center environment
• Proven success in high quota carrying position
• Consultative sales experience with complex solution design is desired
• General knowledge of Diebold Nixdorf products and services is a plus
• Exhibit skills, characteristics, traits and work habits that greatly enhance the likelihood of success as a Client Account Executive, ex: solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, time and territory management, customer empathy.
• Understand and be able to articulate the Diebold Nixdorf value proposition
• Exceptional communication, presentation, strategic planning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Proficient in all MS Office products with an emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Lync.
• Possess experience with CRM software, such as Salesforce to maximize opportunities
• Strong team management, communication and negotiating skills at executive levels
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Diebold Nixdorf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.