Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ft Worth, Texas
Position Summary: Provide a security presence and conduct applicable security duties as assigned during normal business hours.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Meet, escort, and observe visitors in the facility
- Oversee an assigned area of the facility
- Monitor access points at shift change, break time, and lunch times
- Perform daily surveillance from the security monitoring center
- Report infractions to management
- Perform random and scheduled security and pocket checks as assigned
- Monitor and sign out destruction trucks
- Act as witnesses on site for loading of trucks
- Accompany specified destruction trucks from the warehouse to the incinerator
- Act as witnesses at the incinerator for specified trucks
- Complete and submit daily security reports
- Complete regular security inspections and audits
- Communicate with facility leadership, clients and vendors in a professional manner
- Follow professional uniformed dress code
- Work overtime hours as scheduled
- Exhibit flexibility and openness to changing assignments
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the major responsibilities/essential functions of the position.
- Ability to effectively communicate at various levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task, work efficiently, and meet deadlines in an atmosphere of frequent interruption.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Frequently required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to _50_
- Occasionally required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
Occasionally: Job requires this activity up to 33% of the time
Frequently: Job requires this activity between 33% - 66% of the time
Regularly: Job requires this activity more than 66% of the time
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.