SC Buyer Planner I at Arthrex Manufacturing, Inc.
Posted in Purchasing - Procurement 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ave Maria, Florida
|Title:||SC Buyer Planner I|
|Division:||Arthrex Manufacturing Inc (US02)|
|Location:||AMI East- AMI- Ave Maria, FL (US05)|
To purchase materials or other goods and/or coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services, such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, and supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews MRP outputs daily to ensure all required actions are taken – planned orders, expedites, de-expedites, cancels, etc.
- Limits backorders of all assigned parts while communicating backorder information to internal departments.
- Maintains and reviews Forecast vs. Actual sales for assigned products.
- Attends weekly conference calls with key suppliers.
- Distributes Engineering Change Requests to the suppliers and reviews disposition of existing and in-process inventory.
- Discusses defective goods with inspection or quality control personnel, suppliers and others to determine the action required.
- Responsible for all PO receipts of non-inventoried goods, invoice approval, MRO and credit card purchases.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Purchasing/Manufacturing/Forecasting/Sourcing/International experience preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- BI/BW or similar software experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Knowledge of Supply Chain concepts preferred.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Microsoft Office/Windows. Excel Macros/Pivot tables/VLookups preferred.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required sit; use hands and fingers, to handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Visual acuity necessary to do the job safely and effectively.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The area that this job is performed in is a general office or open cubicle/workstation environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.