Posted in General Business 16 days ago.
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
At Gray Solutions our mission is to be trusted advisors delivering outcome based solutions through deep collaboration and lasting partnerships, while providing fulfilling team member experiences.
Formed in 2018, Gray Solutions, a Gray company, is a leader in automation and process integration for customers in the Food & Beverage market. Our creative approach to optimizing complex integrated processes allows us to deliver fast, transformative results for projects of all sizes.
Gray is a fully integrated service provider deeply rooted in engineering, design, and construction services. As a family and employee owned company, we focus on the manufacturing, food & beverage, automotive, distribution, mission critical, and commercial markets for domestic and international customers. The Gray family of brands provides specialized capabilities across key markets and customers. Together, we deliver highly customized solutions that meet customers’ most sophisticated needs.
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or minimum of 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must possess advanced computer skills including the ability to utilize word processing, complex spreadsheets, presentation software and email applications.
• Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
• Responsibilities include design, development, and implementation of industrial and corporate network solutions for various customers. Candidates must possess the skills to manage and implement industrial network and security projects from design through commissioning using current technology.
• The team member must possess the appropriate training or experience in information technology and must be able to quickly understand complex technical solutions. They must have experience in complex network architecture design, switch design and configuration, as well as firewall and advanced security technologies.
• The position will include customer and vendor interaction at a functional and technical level, candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with architecture and configuration of Cisco IOS, Cisco NX-OS, Palo Alto (including HA clustering and failover), vSphere and other networking technologies.
• The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Assist with the design of secure network systems based on partner or customer provided control descriptions, joint-design sessions with partners or customers, analysis of existing operations or other means to develop functional design.
• Develop well-documented network architecture drawings.
• Work with other team members, partners or customers as needed to oversee or share design and development responsibilities to deliver successful projects, often working on multiple projects at one time.
• Develop solutions to support testing and commissioning activities as required by customers and partners.
• Provide technology consulting services as required by GraySolutions for customers including but not limited to infrastructure, network and database design and setup.
• Support customers regarding infrastructure and technology issues that may arise and provide other services as required.
• Develop and maintain Gray Solutions Security Lab for testing of new technologies and use case testing for customers.
• Continually researches and develops understanding of new security threats and mitigation tactics.
• Provide situational awareness on the current threat landscape and associated mitigation tactics.
• The new team member should be an energetic, self-motivated individual who enjoys a team environment, as well as a passion for collaboration and professional development. If you are a high achiever striving to exceed expectations in a fast-paced innovative company, then Gray is the place for you.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this position, the team member is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands or arms and talk or hear. They may occasionally be required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include close vision.
• Generally, normal office environment where noise level is moderate and temperature/humidity is controlled. Overtime may be required. Travel will be required.
• May supervise other team members on a project level, as well as subcontractors and partners.
• Our Company will be proactive in employing and advancing qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status.
Job Description Updated: March, 2021