Posted in Other 21 days ago.
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Location: St. Louis, MO
Position: Design and Analysis Engineer 4
Location: St Louis, MO
• Leads work with customers to develop and document complex electronic and electrical system requirements.
• Leads and coordinates work to analyze and translate requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications.
• Leads work to test and validate to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
• Oversees the team that monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
• Solves problems concerning and provides other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
• Researches technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
• Makes recommendations for technology investments
The Avionics/Electrical Ground Support Systems team in St. Louis MO is seeking a talented EE System Design Engineer with RF and Electronic Warfare knowledge to fill a position in Ground Support Equipment in support of F-15, T-7, and other Air Force Programs (Domestic and Foreign).
This design position requires skills and experience to manage total design, development, manufacturing, and test of Ground Support Equipment.
• Provides critical support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
• Assists with the development and documentation of electronic and electrical system requirements.
• Develops or modifies basic hardware and software designs based on defined requirements.
• Performs system tests to verify operational and functional requirements.
• Assists in monitoring suppliers' performance to ensure compliance with requirements.
• Supports resolution of product integration issues and production anomalies.
• Researches basic technologies for potential application to company business needs.
Main job responsibilities:
• Development and documentation of electrical subsystems
• Performing system qualification tests to verify operational and functional requirements
• Supporting the resolution of product integration issues and production anomalies
• Supplier coordination
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or physics is required. (Electrical Engineering preferred)
• 1+ years of experience in the field of RF electronics, RF/Microwave test, and phased array electronics
• 3+ years of experience demonstrating the ability to very accurately and productively review, comment, resolve and approve technical designs and data packages is a very dominate requirement for the position.
• 5+ years of experience developing requirements for systems engineering processes
• 3+ years of experience with strong communication experience both written and verbal, with public speaking and frequent interactions with senior-level management