Posted in Other 16 days ago.
Location: West Seneca, New York
Variable Day Shift Hours Mon-Fri and Rotating Saturdays
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Variety in work where no two days will quite look the same. Diverse, dynamic work environment where as a Phlebotomist floater you will be able to shift frequently to new patient centers and continually meet new people. We offer a robust total rewards package, along with the tools & support to learn, grow and advance in a Phlebotomy career. Join our community of Phlebotomists, where you will have a career that you can be proud of!
Working at Quest Diagnostics offers employees the chance to work in an inclusive and inspiring environment while simultaneously making a great impact on human healthcare and the world at large. Regardless of one's role, employees get personal satisfaction from the knowledge that their work inspires actions that transform lives and contributes to improving human health.
• Draw quality blood samples from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing
• Collect specimens according to established procedures.This includes, but not limited to: drug screens, biometric screening and insurance exams
• Enter billing information and collect payment when required
• With appropriate training, act as mentor and resource for new employees, assisting with transition into the PSC work environment and the familiarity with established procedures
• Will be required to act as a coach, mentor, instructor, and resource advisor for new employees, as well as be the point of contact to staff on site and provide regular input to the group lead or supervisor
• Travel to additional IOPs/PSC sites when needed
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California, Nevada, and Washington
• Three years phlebotomy experience required, inclusive of pediatric, geriatric and capillary collections
• Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training preferred
• Customer service in a retail or service environment preferred
• Keyboard/data entry experience
• Ability to work independently with minimal on-site supervision
• Flexible and available based on staffing needs
• $1,000 Sign-on Bonus
• Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision
• 15 PTO days first year
• Annual Bonus Opportunity
• 401K matching up to 5% after year 1
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Training provided!
• Quest provides uniforms!
• Discounts with hundreds of participating vendors