Posting DetailsPosting Details (Default Section)Posting Number:
Athletic Facilities and Events InternPosition Type:
730-Athl - The PavilionPosition Summary:
Provide support to the day-to-day operational activities of the Athletic Facilities, Events and Operations Office.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the Assistant Athletic Director of Athletic Facilities and Operations
- Select, train, supervise and evaluate student staff.
- Event management oversight for select Olympic Sports
- Event Operational duties for Football & Men's and Women's basketball
- Assist with event management for various varsity athletic and campus events.
- Day to day maintenance and upkeep of all athletic facilities.
- Coordinate setup and breakdown of events
- Administer payroll for student staff.
- Schedule student staff to ensure adequate coverage.
- Perform other duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated supervisory experience working in a college athletic department.
Master's Degree.Physical Requirements and/or Unusual Work Hours:
Requires evening and weekend hoursPosting Date:
02/22/2021Salary Posting Information:
$1,400/month stipend. No benefitsJob Classification:
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Documents needed to complete your application: Required Documents
- * How did you first hear of this employment opportunity?
- Chronicle Vitae
- Academic Keys
- PA CareerLink/JobGateway
- Professional Affiliation/Trade Website
- Diversity Association/Publication Website
- Advertisement in Academic or Professional Publication
- Referred by a current or former employee
- Referred by a friend or family member
- Heard about it at a conference or career fair
- Browsing the Villanova website
- * If your answer to the above question is "Other", please specify the source below. If this question does not apply to you, enter N/A.
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter / Letter of Interest
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae