Posted in Other 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
We are The Boston Beer Company. We brew the best beer. We hire the best people.
We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently hiring a Sensory, R&D Coordinator in Boston, MA.
The ideal candidate for our Sensory R&D Coordinator role must be an energetic, self-motivated, and dynamic team-oriented individual. This person will work closely with the Sensory, Research and Development and Product Insights teams to coordinate, organize, report on and guide the administration of testing. This person will also support all administrative needs for the team.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate with consumer testing vendors to schedule testing to meet the timelines set by project team.
- Maintain consumer testing facility database. Including but not limited to rules and regulations, payment policies, sample receiving deadlines, state alcohol regulations, NDAs, contacts, and shipping addresses.
- Oversee the legal and financial documents needed for all consumer testing
- Write and document payment request and follow up on any payment concerns.
- Work with testing facility to get Boston Beer NDA signed by participants in consumer testing and digitally saving in Boston Beer system.
- Manage and update the master schedule that coordinates all testing within the New Product Development, Mixed Blend, Product Insights and Sensory Team.
- Maintaining project and billing files, including setup of new files, daily file maintenance, and preparation of files for transfer to physical and/or electronic storage.
- Reviewing of documents for completeness and quality and expediting final documents at the direction of the Project Managers.
- Assist as needed with internal testing at all Boston Beer facilities as coordinated by the Sensory or Product Insights team
- Design and maintain tracking and organizational tools to support cross functional team goals
- Create concise reports to communicate overall organization systems
- Organize and print all visual aids for meetings, including training material
- Host and facilitate sensory training led by the Sensory, R&D team, including lunch orders keeping track of allergies, facility set up and break down.
- Assist in legal submission for Product Development projects
- Support tracking as needed for projects as assigned by the Product Development team
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Must be a self-started with the ability to schedule time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Exercises discretion when handling confidential matters
- High attention to detail a must
- The ability to quickly deduce key take away from communications
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with digital database/filing systems and workflow management software
Our people are our most important \\"ingredient.\\" We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discounted stock purchase plan, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Not to mention, there's the free beer too!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran's Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Primary Location: SABB
Actual Location: Boston, MA
30 Germania St.
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Job Posting: Oct 14, 2020, 1:25:26 PM.