A company in Mequon, WI is looking for a Maintenance Technician for a 6:00 pm - 6:00 am opportunity.
- Repair all production equipment and plant equipment.
- Execute line and equipment changeovers.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment problems during production.
- Promote teamwork by talking it out, brainstorming, using your experience and learning from each other.
You should be proficient in:
- Requires a high school diploma, or GED, and 1-2 years of relative applicable experience.
- Prior experience with high-speed packaging, processing, or other manufacturing equipment.
- Analytical problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to "change gears" often.
- Proven ability to perform well under pressure while maintaining composure and respect for everyone.
- Requires strong technical ability, able to take basic electrical and mechanical principles and apply to hands on situations.
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Schematics
- Servo Motors and Drives
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)