Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Thousand Oaks, California
Chatbot User Experience Content Strategist
At UST Global, we are looking for AI Chatbot Chatbot User Experience Content Strategist who possesses a passion for pushing AI Chabot technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our customer Chatbots solutions.
- Defines audience needs and translate those into content concepts for compelling digital Chatbot interactions and user experience
- Obtain inputs from business stakeholders to help create Chatbot personality and seamless user experience
- Experience tailoring chatbot conversation design, visual design, interface design, motion design to voice of the user preferably healthcare
- Designing chatbot content using branching dialogue mapping Mural Preferred
- Establish metadata frameworks, create implement taxonomies and classification schemes and develop chatbot content structure
- Overseeing content development collaborating with developers, chatbot trainers, stakeholders on client chatbot projects
- Comfortable with IBM Watson to review intents and provide additional training examples when needed
- Help build user taxonomy
- Partner with digital UX and design team to create interplay between textual and visual elements Chatbot tables, colors, buttons
- Experience with Jira to track assigned stories and add subtasks when appropriate
- In partnership with the marketing analytics reporting team, track and monitor performance for the chatbot. Provide direct feedback analytics with goal to increase client engagement and interaction
- Work with content marketing team to obtain approvals of content chatbot design
- Create marketing material of Chatbot features value for distribution
- Preferably experience in healthcare Chatbot development
- Keen familiarity with trends in online marketing and interactive digital space
- Request samples of branching dialogue mappings
BE ME MTech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Proven working experience in software development more than 3 years .
Knowledge of Chabot platforms and at least 1 year of working experience in the development of Chabot or other AI, machine learning, or NLP technologies.
Experience in API Management Solutions, with third party libraries and APIs.
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Solid understanding of the full development lifecycle.
Strong foundation in enterprise application fundamentals such as data structures and object oriented design is critical.
Location This position will be based out of Thousand Oaks, CA
UST Global celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We welcome candidates to apply for employment from diverse backgrounds and believe your unique perspective adds to the richness of our company culture. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.