Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Req ID: 55581
Areas of Interest: Information Security; Risk Management
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
Through their expertise and knowledge of databases, networks, hardware, firewalls and encryption, the Cyber Threat Analyst III position is responsible for preventing the theft of financial and personal information housed on the extensive network of BOKF IT systems and blocking intruders from accessing and divulging proprietary data. In performing these duties, the Cyber Threat Analyst assesses and mitigates risks and consults with internal IS and IT personnel to resolve threats, securing network weaknesses, and continuously improving the efficiency of security operations through recommendation of hardware and software upgrades. This position will also serve as part of an on-call escalation for critical events that assistance is required and provide process/policy improvements for the 24x7 Security Operation Center.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide the critical visibility beyond BOKF Network borders into advanced threats by conducting highly detailed-oriented exploratory analyses for the purpose of proactively identifying threat actors, thwarting hackers, and preventing data breaches. Validate and characterize threats; analyze impact to BOKF systems; precisely document nature and scope of impact; and collaborate on remediation including hardware and software upgrades and policy enhancements.
- In consultation with IT engineers and architects and leveraging intelligence from multiple internal and external sources, continuously conduct technical and contextual analysis of emerging and persistent cyber threats to known or potential vulnerabilities that exist in the BOKF enterprise environment. Identify gaps in IT infrastructure by ethically simulating threats and adversarial incidents under various conditions. Develop accurate and precise real-time host-centric analyses including live response, digital forensics, and malware analysis, and analyze security breaches to determine their root cause. Curate intelligence holdings related to threat-actors and threat-vectors in various IS knowledge repositories including a threat intelligence platform (TIP). Make recommendations to ensure technology strategy maintains pace with changing insider threat landscape.
- Proactively research and assess Insider Threat tools to identify opportunities for enhanced monitoring and to ensure BOKF's cyber security initiatives are kept in line with industry standards.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Experience in network-centric analysis
- Knowledge of SIEM technologies such as QRadar
- Knowledge of big data sets such as Hadoop
- Strong understanding of malware, threat actors & vectors, and cybercrime tactics
- Familiarity with classes of vulnerabilities and industry-standard classification schemes (CVE, CVSS, CPE)
- Strong ability to analyze vulnerabilities in order to appropriately discern magnitude and characterization of threats and provide remediation advice
- Strong understanding of the cyber kill chain, Diamond Model, and intelligence lifecycles
- Advanced knowledge of risk management laws and regulations, regulatory mandates and processes associated with managing Information Security risk
- Experience with Information Security and Risk Management control frameworks, FFIEC IT Handbooks, and organizational policies and standards
This level of knowledge is normally acquired througth completion of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Technology or related field; 5+ years of hands on ethical hacking and system vulnerability testing experience; 3+ years of hands on software development experience with a core focus on remediation of security vulnerabilities; 1-3 years of experience coding using Java, PowerShell, Microsoft.Net; in addition to the following system/network and cyber security experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.