Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wakefield, Massachusetts
With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Under minimal supervision, administers and coordinates Sales programs and projects specific to functional and/or channel needs. Process and performs administrative duties as needed. This position handles internal customer inquiries and must have a detailed approach to daily tasks and works well with people at all levels inside and outside the organization.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
• Responsible for overseeing and coordinating special projects and Sales programs as assigned.
• Prepares and maintains project plans, tracks progress and keeps clients and stakeholders apprised of any issues. Also reports health and status of projects and programs to clients and stakeholders.
• Maintains project and program related documents.
• Reviews project and program requirements and identifies interdependencies with other areas and coordinates accordingly.
• Proactively seeks continuous improvement of tools, processes and field support resources.
• Manages all aspects of event management including planning and execution.
• Demonstrates daily a clear understanding and acumen of digital Sales tools.
• Supports the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
• Prepares correspondence, various documents, and reports.
• Conducts basic data reporting and tracking for department.
• Perform data entry and submits progress reports for key Sales processes.
• Participates in the assimilation and on-boarding process for new hires.
• Creates PowerPoint presentations and presentation materials.
• Screens telephone calls, receives and directs visitors, resolves routine and moderately complex inquiries.
• Communicates internally important feedback from customers.
• Distributes incoming mail; prepares packages for shipping.
• Organizes and maintains an e-file system.
• Organize travel, events, conferences, and other meetings.
• Orders and maintains supplies; arranges for equipment maintenance when necessary.
• Creates expense reports and reconciles department purchasing cards.
• Maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries; coordinates related arrangements.
• Distributes minutes of meetings and other vital department information.
• Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory consideration.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 1 year of business or administrative experience to include project management; OR
• 5 years of business/administrative experience to include project management experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Experience organizing, prioritizing and meeting deadlines while working on numerous on-going projects simultaneously.
• Experienced in event coordination or management experience.
• Skilled in reading, comprehending, interpreting and executing simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Experienced in preparing reports and writing business correspondence.
• Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite Software.
• Skilled in verbal and written communications.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 4 years of Sales, Administrative or Project support experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures.
• Excellent telephone skills.
• Skilled in the use of BRIO, FMM, SMIS, SMART and ESSBASE.
• Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working with all levels of management.
• Experience working independently and exercising confidentiality and sound judgment in making decisions.
• Experience composing and formatting correspondence, business proposals and presentations.
• Experience dealing with confidential information.
• Experience coordinating travel arrangements.
• Experience communicating and working with all levels of an organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required to be physically capable of executing all essential functions to perform the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; hands/fingers manual dexterity; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach, push and pull with hands and arms, twist and turn,
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.