Posted in Other 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mililani, Hawaii
The Warehouse Associate will maintain inventory at a regional Tesla warehouse. This will include receiving, issuing, and organizing materials for maximum efficiency; and preparing material daily to support Tesla installation crews. Warehouse Associates who excel in the role maintain a clean and orderly warehouse with accurate inventory and prepare all installation kits on time.
* Properly organize warehouse to ensure all material is accessible, countable and identifiable
* Maintain inventory levels to ensure crews have material to meet their installation needs
* Pull material, restock installation crew vans, and return excess materials
* Review and document inventory counts to ensure accuracy within the warehouse
* Complete auditable records: packing slips, pick lists, job close out paperwork
* Deliver materials to job sites when needed
* Use computer software system to issue and receive material
* Additional duties as needed
* Mechanical aptitude to pre-assemble parts
* Ability to perform repetitious duties, including lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time
* Must be able to handle materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* Excellent customer service skills required
* Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
* Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success
* Computer skills are preferred
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.