Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Responsible for providing direct service to customers on the telephone; coordinating work within the department, as well as with other departments; reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responding to inquiries or requests for information.
1. Provides direct service to customers on the telephone of which the following are illustrative:
a. Answers direct incoming calls, identifies customers’ needs, and responds to customer inquires.
b. Resolves issues with deposit and credit accounts by obtaining and/or verifying applicable information using Bank systems and other resources.
c. Uses reliable information to accurately identify the customer calling due to Bank’s security policy.
d. Forwards the call to the proper individual or department in the Bank where the need can be satisfied if unable to answer the customer’s question.
e. Provides direct service to the customer as appropriate, i.e., utilizes computer to determine account balance or loan balance; promotes products and services of the bank.
f. Performs various maintenance duties for deposit accounts.
g. Utilizes full range of Bank products and services to effectively maximize the Bank’s relationship with customers; informs caller of products; refers customers to appropriate sales personnel.
h. Researches information and problems and reports back to customer.
2. Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within the department as well as with other departments in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
3. Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place.
4. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness.
5. Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as requested, or according to an established schedule; compiles information as necessary or as directed and provides data to appropriate bank personnel.
6. Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from customers, other bank personnel, etc., within given time frames and within established policy.
1. Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
2. PC/Computer keyboard
4. Copy machine
5. Fax machine