Posted in Transportation 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
Job Description SummaryThe Bellman/Driver serves hotel guests by handling luggage in a courteous and efficient manner upon check-in and check-out. Deliver guest mail, messages, packages, etc. Pick up and deliver guest laundry and valet. Greet the hotel guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
· To stand post positions to greet guest, welcoming them to the Royal Sonesta Hotel Houston.
· To handle courteously and efficiently guests luggage.
· Upon check-in as called by Front Desk.
· Upon check-out as requested by the guest.
· To pick up and deliver guest’s laundry and valet.
· Gives information, directions and suggestions to assist guests.
· Issue claim tickets for guest’s luggage storage.
· To deliver guest mail and messages when requested by guests.
· To report to Head Concierge or Assistant Manager any abuse or misuse of hotel facilities and any unusual situations about the hotel.
· To perform any other tasks as assigned by management.
Special Qualifications, Education or Licenses:
· High school education or equivalent.
· Must have six months experience in Guest Services Department.
· Good driving record.
· Must have proven guest relation skills.
Additional Job Description
Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the health and financial security of employees and their families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees including:
Upon submitting your application, please ensure you complete a full application in addition to attaching a resume. Incomplete applications received will not be considered.