Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Do you have the ability to provide a friendly and welcoming atmosphere to both external and internal clients/employees? The impact of the Brand Ambassador role is exceptional. The Brand Ambassador will serve as the touch point of our brand and company to visitors of the global headquarters. They must conduct themselves according to ManpowerGroup brand standards and make guests and employees feel truly welcome and cared for. If you are ready to provide a friendly and welcoming atmosphere to both external and internal clients/employees, we are looking for you!
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND GAIN EXPERIENCE:
• Become the face of ManpowerGroup, as the first point of contact with clients and employees at the Global Headquarters Building. It is of utmost importance that this person has excellent customer service and can maintain the skill effectively. This individual will need to be able to think on his or her feet to solve problems/issues.
• Training and becoming proficient in our front desk electronic visitor management system, WhosonLocation.
• Must present themselves in a professional, polished manner; including appearance and attire, per the Brand Ambassador training manual.
• Will support accuracy of the internal reservation system and work closely with team members to monitor changes and deviations.
• Ability to greet all guests and employees with direct eye-contact, and a smile.
• Has a friendly presence and is engaging.
• Has a courteous smiling telephone manner.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels across diverse cultures.
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagrammatic form.
• Computer Skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook are required..
• Support event planners with entering event information into spreadsheets.
• Capability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
• Ability to contribute to a positive work atmosphere by communicating with clients, international employees, visitors, co-workers and management according to established standards.
• Become a ManpowerGroup Tour Guide.
• Ability to provide exceptional service and exemplifies the ManpowerGroup brand.
• Must be respectful and be able to conduct pleasant interaction with guests and employees during ManpowerGroup functions
• Flexible schedule required
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• 1-2+ years of prior experience in an office, hospitality or customer service setting preferred.
• High School Diploma required, Associate's Degree preferred.
• A customer service mind-set.
• Experience with computer processes including: PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. 0365-OneDrive experience a plus.
• Familiarity with the Milwaukee metropolitan area.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work flexible hours when needed.
• Comfortable working in a busy environment and flexible with job duties.
• Ability to remain calm and pleasant regardless of the situation.
• A basic knowledge of a foreign language is a plus.
• Must be very organized and able to work in a multi-task, team-oriented environment.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision: self-starter.
• Ability to think on his or her feet and behave with grace under pressure.
*Typical work hours will be 6:45 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. Monday through Friday*
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer