Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Miami, Florida
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial institution to which Floridians have turned for more than 70 years. With more than $14 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci), and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a diversified portfolio of financial products and services from Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
Responsible for the monitoring the centralized disclosure processes; ensuring necessary mortgage disclosures are done accurately, in compliance with regulatory guidelines, within the required timeline for each disclosure, with record of disclosure retained in/with the loan file validating decisions made and determine dispositions. Manage the daily Reg-B reporting and loan decision process. Responsible for the HMDA validation and final disposition of non-originated loans,Primary point of contact for periodic audits, and assist Audit and Compliance Department with special mortgage compliance related projects. Has a sense of urgency and works as a team in providing Best in Class Client Experience.
* General knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within mortgage field.
* Knowledge of Encompass and Microsoft Office Suite.
* You must have a valid driver s license and must have the ability to independently visit clients in our entire banking area sometimes with little or no notice.
* External client interaction (meetings, networking etc), accomplishment of goals, accuracy and regulatory compliance are critical functions of this job
* Bachelor s degree in Business or equivalent work experience.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to complete the online application process. Please contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail at email@example.com.