Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, New York
Epson America, Inc., is seeking an experienced, proven, and successful Sales Manager to join our Business Inkjet team. This position will be managing Epson's Central (IL, WI, IN etc.) and Northeast (NY, PA , NJ etc.) US territories. They will be responsible for developing and executing growth strategies in North America while also developing, managing, and mentoring sales representatives, all within our Business Inkjet space.
What You Will Be Responsible for:
* Develops and implements a comprehensive North America sales plan, to achieve designated group sales objectives consistent with the overall company short-term and long-term objectives for print revenue, product volumes and mix.
* Manages a team of Business Development Managers in the partner planning process developing mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
* Works closely with the Business Development Managers to determine key strategies that will build sales and minimize channel conflicts.
* Oversees all sales activity for the group, including identification of customer needs, presentation of appropriate solutions and programs, and successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
* Ensures significant customer issues are resolved or escalated.
* Provides direction in the design and creation of marketing programs to achieve sales quotas and objectives.
* Oversees marketing programs for consistency with market development funds (MDF) guidelines to drive the achievement of short term and long term goals (e.g., resolution of inventory imbalances, gain market share).
* Provides critical feedback to corporate product management and may include SEC regarding activity, trends and requirements in the marketplace.
* Ensures information on pricing, programs, technical, service and other competitive issues impacting sales efforts is communicated to appropriate management.
* Oversees management of designated group's MDF budgets, timely reporting, adherence to guidelines and efficient usage to maximize ROI.
* Ensures forecasting accuracy for designated group.
* Ensures that all administrative responsibilities are completed in a timely manner and that corporate policy and procedures are adhered to.
* Develops and provides periodic reports as defined by upper management.
* Operates within budgetary constraints, participates in the development of annual budget forecasts; participates in updating and reconciling operating and budget plans as required.
* Develops and maintains written departmental standards and procedures.
* Directly contributes to development of tactical and annual operating plans, defining goals and objectives for the group.
* Responsible for hiring, motivating, evaluating, developing group/department personnel.
* Provides coaching and mentoring to team members.
* Advises management and provides recommendations on personnel and problem issues (that require escalation).
* Builds strong relationships with peers, product managers, and senior management in identifying how to best meet company goals and objectives.
About your experience:
* 5-8+ years of sales management managing strategies and tactics to meet company goals
* Completion of a Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent experience
* Previous management experience
* Strong market analysis, project management, marketing communications and strategic planning skills
* Demonstrated proficiency in solving complex problems while balancing multiple objectives
* Must reside in the Central or Northeast region
* Ability to travel up to 50% of time
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.