Posted in Architecture 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Warsaw, Indiana
This position provides product and project management expertise to enable the business to optimize and efficiently execute activities related to continuous product lifecycle management of its global portfolio. This includes optimizing the lifecycle management business processes, supporting and facilitating central coordination of product lifecycle activities, and the development and maintenance of new tools and processes and sharing best practices across the business unit. This position will work closely with the product management group, post-market engineering, and cross-functional business partners to coordinate and execute lifecycle strategies.
• Be the process expert by being responsible for developing, incorporating, supporting, training and improving business processes related to the product lifecycle including but not limited to the International Regulatory Registration (IRR) Process, product management owned data fields, and product retirement.
• Serve as a central representative for cross-functional partners such as SIOP, Regulatory, Quality etc. to collaborate and advance forward initiatives related to the portfolio as a whole or product lifecycle initiatives such as cost of goods reduction targets, supply and quality events.
• Collect, maintain, and analyze the data related to the portfolio as owned by product management to inform strategic business decisions and action product lifecycle processes
• Manage, document and be an active participant in the Product Retirement Phase Gate Reviews
• Leads core teams as needed for product lifecycle maintenance
• Collaborate with product management teams to carry out strategic initiatives related to the product lifecycle.
Able to take action in solving problems and making decisions while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues, able to use reason, even when dealing with emotional topics. (decision-making &problem solving)
Must possess an established track record of sound cross-functional actions and decisions impacting the business process and company results.(action oriented)
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) in a clear and concise manner. (communicate)
Presentation skills. Able to clearly present information through the spoken work; influence or persuade others through oral presentations in positive and negative circumstances, listens well. Must be able emit a level of confidence and expertise to effectively train other employees (up, down and across the organization) at multiple sites in a broad range of NPD topics.(communication)
Ability to establish relationships quickly with a broad range of constituents. Must possess a collaborative style to work effectively throughout the organization. Able to work with people in such a manner as to build high morale and group commitment to goals and objectives. (team-building)
Able to influence actions and opinions of others in a desired direction, to exhibit judgment in leading others to objectives. (leadership)
Ability to withhold actions or speech in the absence of important information: deal with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events. (tolerance of ambiguity)
Able to create positive energy (motivation) in both individuals and groups.(energizing)
Able to develop unique and novel solutions to problems; use intuition and a new way of thinking to give birth to new ideas; to present information in an attention-getting and interesting manner. (creativity)
Must be proficient in MS Office Applications.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering or other related field.
Minimum six (6) years of applicable work experience, including project or product management; required
Experience working in a medical device regulated environment
Experience working in a matrix organization.
Experience managing a functional area within Brand Management, Product Development, Finance or Operations is preferred, with demonstrated results-oriented performance.
up to 25%