Posted in Automotive 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: ROMULUS, Michigan
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI) is the global leader in automotive interiors. YFAI is redefining how people relax, work and play in their vehicle interiors today and decades from now. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has 114 manufacturing plants and technical centers in 20 countries and more than 33,000 employees globally. They design, develop and manufacture interior components for all automakers. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Adient, the global leader in automotive seating. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com.
• Manage the cycle counting program at the facility
• Manage and verify inventory planning and control methods and operations; update and review daily metrics and monitor KPIs
• Assist in coordination of engineering/process changes and minimization of obsolete materials and risk inventory
• Maintain Bill of Materials and add required parameters
• Organize monthly meeting with all departments to review past month findings
• Organize annual wall to wall inventory activities
• Ensure proper inventory levels for purchased parts
• Advanced proficiency of MS Access, MS Office, Word, Excel are a definite plus in this role
• Prior experience in Supply Chain/Inventory Management
• APICS Certification is appreciated
• BS preferred; would consider candidates with some college experience as well