Posted in Distribution - Shipping 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Westampton, New Jersey
Job Description Summary
Position is responsible for the handling of all materials from the production operations through shipping to customers or other locations. Operate forklifts, stretch wrap equipment, and other equipment as required.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Monitor inventory and accuracy through cycle counts.
• Fill orders from pick lists or Bill of Lading, including broken lot orders.
• Unload inbound materials as needed to meet production requirements.
• Load orders for customers to meet freight requirements.
• Schedule their own and others’ work to meet customer and production requirements.
• Attendance at work during the regularly scheduled shift is an essential duty. This includes, but is not limited to the ability to work overtime as required, to be present at work, arrive on time and be at the work station ready for work at the start of the shift.
MiTek is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, our organizations do not allow discrimination in their hiring/employment decisions based on race, creed, color, veteran status, sex, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Westampton, New Jersey, United States