Consultant, Talent Solutions at Gartner, Inc.
Posted in General Business 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Arlington, Virginia
The MTM Consulting team assists organizations with measurement, reporting and analytics talent investments. Specifically, this team measures the impact of talent programs within an organization intended to increase performance and impact on overall business results. Pockets of excellence are identified, and areas for improvement are targeted for resource reallocation to ensure an organization is maximizing their investment and obtaining the proper Return on Investment. In addition, this group assists clients all over the world in the design and implementation of talent measurement strategies to ensure that the culture within an organization is prepared to support measurement, reporting and analytics in a sustainable way. By combining measurement expertise, on-demand evaluation software, and integrated analytics solutions, with benchmarking, organizations gain the necessary insight on how to best develop their workforce and maximize their investments.
The role of a Consultant is to serve on project teams in the execution of talent measurement consulting solutions. Within this area, the role focuses heavily on data analysis and helping clients gain insight from their data. MTM Consultants focus heavily on creating business insight and value through world class data analytics.
- Execute measurement and analytics projects including:
- Measuring the Impact of Talent programs (i.e., Learning & Development, Leadership, Onboarding, etc.)
- Data Analysis and Interpretation - Qualitative and Quantitative
- Benchmarking capabilities - internal and external facing data
- Multi-Rater Assessments - 180 and 360 degree assessment work
- Organizational measurement maturity diagnostics, strategies and roadmaps
- World class capability development through delivery of client workshops and coaching
- Support Senior Consultants on more complex projects
- Design and execute complex analyses to transform raw data into business insight to tell the story of the data and facilitate decision making
- Hands-on use of the core technology, Metrics that Matter, for data collection and analysis on projects
- Develop and manage client relationships, project plans, and resources
- Conduct presentations virtually and on-site with clients
- Provide measurement and analytics market expertise to internal Technology Product Management team for new technology design and implementation
- Ability to travel up to 20% (domestic and international)
Key Skills Needed for Success:
- Approximately 3-5 years' experience in measuring and analyzing talent development programs or other related analytical roles
- Able to apply data visualization best practices to take complex information and translate it for use in graphic format that is easy to interpret.
- Able to deliver presentation of the findings to tell an impactful story and uncover actionable business insights.
- Able to translate business needs/questions into the appropriate analysis approach based on available data and dependent variable data generating processes.
- Experience analyzing data for reliability & validity across a variety of advanced modeling techniques
- Experience in talent development measurement strategies, and/or talent development analytics
- Experience in consulting/client facing role within the learning and talent development space
- Knowledge and background in talent development processes focusing on learning, leadership and on-boarding
- Time, task management and prioritization skills
- Project management capabilities including creating and managing to project plans as well as managing multiple projects at the same time while staying on time and within budget
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to various levels of audiences
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively both individually and in a team environment
- Analyze, visualize, and present data in a way that helps clients make decisions
- Experience with Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Tableau, SPSS/SAS (or related measurement and analysis technology)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Advanced degree (Masters or PhD) in Business, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resources or related area of study strongly preferred
Job ID 00022569