Electrician/Electrical Mechanic A at Pratt & Whitney
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Businesses PRATT & WHITNEY Job ID 68118BR Date posted 06/19/2018 City West Palm Beach State Florida Country US
PrattandWhitney is a world leader in aircraft engines and auxiliary power units. Headquartered in East Hartford, Connecticut, the company has locations around the United States and across the world.
We are a global leader in aviation propulsion and we are behind many of the major advances in both military and commercial engines. We design, manufacture and service aircraft engines, auxiliary and ground power units, and small turbojet propulsion products.
- You are required to install, service, maintain and modify a wide variety of intricate and highly complex industrial electronic and electrical equipment throughout the facility, ensuring the work performed meets functional quality standards and code requirements.
- You must possess basic electronic training and be able to read and interpret schematics, drawings, and blueprints.
- Develop, fabricate and document circuits or devices to facilitate monitoring equipment condition and detection or diagnosis of equipment faults.
- You will utilize all proper safety devices and comply with all safety regulations, procedures and program requirements to ensure safe working conditions and to preserve a healthy environment. InclusionPowersInnovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation.
The goal of our diversity strategy is to create a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Requires 4 to 5 years of relevant electrical experience
High School Diploma or GED
- Requires well-rounded knowledge of electronics and electricity including a.c. and d.c. circuits, single and polyphase power systems, high voltage gear, solid state circuitry, microprocessors and power distribution systems, and a working knowledge of National Electric Code as it applies to industrial work.
- Requires ability to use shop mathematics and apply electrical formulas, read complicated drawings and schematic diagrams, and use a variety of test instruments.
- Requires High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Preferred 2 plus years trades training.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.