Systems Administrator, Senior with Secret Clearance SSBI at PSI Pax, Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Patuxent River, MarylandJob Description:
PSI Pax, Inc.
Systems Administrator, Senior with Secret Clearance SSBI | Patuxent River, Maryland
AIR 5.4.1 RDT&E
Systems Administrator, Senior with Secret Clearance SSBI
"Position is contingent upon contract award"
PSI Pax is currently recruiting for a Systems Administrator, Senior with Secret Clearance SSBI to support our government customer in Patuxent River, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement computer and information networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning, including analysis of capacity needs for network infrastructures
- May also design network and computer security measures
- May research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Secret with SSBI clearance within 180 days of contract award
- Must have at least one of the following certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) ce
- EC-Council Network Security Administrator (NSA)
- Experience supporting the Department of Defense
Experience & Education Qualifications:
Over ten (10) years of experience and MA/MS degree
PSI Pax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.