Territory Representative/Territory Manager/Sr. Territory Manager at NSK
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Job Locations US-MO | US-NE | US-OK
Posted Date 6 months ago(11/30/2017 2:35 PM)
# of Openings
Field - Missouri
Represents and sells NSK products within a sales territory.
* Propose and implement sales objectives, plans and strategies for present and potential products.
* Establishes and expands customer relations to meet customer needs.
* Prepares and maintains field sales records, reports and customer forecasts.
* Develops professional sales skills such as time management, negotiating, etc.
* Participates in forecasting and market analysis by collecting and communicating general economic, industry and competitive information.
* Identifies, evaluates and develops opportunities with existing and potential customers.
* Carries out company goals, objectives and special assignments as requested.
This job requires a minimum of a Bachelor s degree in a related field and 2 4 years of position-related experience; preferably with 4 6 years of position-related experience.
*May be filled at either the Territory Representative (SG28), Territory Manager (SG29), or Sr. Territory Manager (SG30)
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor