Quality Control Technician at The Euclid Chemical Company
Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an EHS / Product Safety Specialist to join an entrepreneurial manufacturing organization as part of the Euclid Chemical Team. Euclid Chemical is part of Euclid Group which comprises of the world's most trusted specialty chemical and coatings businesses.
The company offers great benefits including but not limited to:
* Competitve wages
* Medical, dental and vision coverage
* Life Insurance
* Disability benefits
* 401k and Pension
* Vacation and Holiday time
* Tuition Reimbursemen
QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN
This individual is responsible for ensuring that product quality is maintained. Technician will be responsible for daily tasks to evaluate product quality, while being responsible to project a clean quality image with professionalism toward customers, management, sales force and internal personnel.
Duties/Responsibilities, Core knowledge:
* Ensure that product quality is maintained within specification through testing.
* Enter results in SAP and file documentation daily.
* Maintain calibration of all instruments as used, according to ISO standards.
* Fulfill requests for product Certificate of Analysis (COA's) in a timely manner.
* Work with plant management and R&D on any quality issues identified.
* Maintain good housekeeping in the lab and project a clean quality image on a daily basis.
* Assist R&D, plant management, Purchasing and Customer Service in monitoring quality issues.
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Skills, Qualifications, Experience, Special Physical Requirements:
* High School diploma or GED.
* Must possess strong mathematical skills.
* Excellent organizational and communication skills.
* Data entry and computer skills a plus
* Background in a manufacturing environment a plus.
* High degree of attention to detail.
* Ability to work overtime hours as required.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, effective team player, self- motivated, quick learner.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.