Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: lake mary, Florida
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Representative - Small Business
Under general supervision, responsible for telephone sales via inbound calls from pre-screen clients. This is an inside sales position supporting the Warm Leads Team by selling policies directly to customers.
Hours of the position will be between 9:30am ET - 5pm ET.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Counsels customers and agents on insurance products and services, interpreting coverage, identifying gaps and recommending solutions.
2. Builds strong relationships with agents to generate increased business opportunities.
3. Identifies sales opportunities and uses consultative selling skills to write new business, cross-sell coverage, and respond to customer concerns.
4. Regularly communicates with customers regarding insurance products and coverages to prevent the potential for errors and omissions. Also prepares quotes and answers questions from agencies, policyholders or other external contacts and escalates issues as necessary.
5. Underwrites low to moderate risk accounts within targeted classes and approved underwriting authority. Reviews applications and financial requirements for risks requiring moderate technical underwriting skills. Determines acceptability of risk in accordance with company guidelines and standards.
6. Maintains property and casualty licenses and stays up to date on rules and regulations related to servicing customer insurance needs.
May perform additional duties as assigned.
Supervisor or above
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
1. Solid knowledge and understanding of insurance industry products and services.
2. Solid understanding of CNA's products and services.
3. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication and telephone skills. Ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners.
4. Proven success in a sales environment
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as other business-related software.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. Associates degree in related field or equivalent experience.
2. Typically a minimum of two years of sales experience.
3. Appropriate licenses as required.
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Lake Mary
Other Locations: United States-Florida-Lake Mary
Job Posting: Jun 13, 2018
Unposting Date: Ongoing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.