Spa Concierge (Part Time) at Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Irving, Texas
Posted Date 1 day ago(6/12/2018 12:49 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Patterned after the exotic charm of a Burmese city, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas is a unique oasis that puts you close to the business and cultural attractions of Dallas. Located on the Mandalay Canal in Irving, Texas' prestigious Las Colinas Urban Center, the Omni Mandalay invites you to experience the elegance of a luxury hotel with a sophisticated Asian touch.
The Omni Mandalay s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas may be your perfect match.
The Spa Concierge is responsible for maintaining cleanliness throughout the Spa while providing superior guest service in an environment of relaxation and comfort.
* Prepares treatment rooms and spaces for guest arrival, including cleaning, sanitation, stocking/restocking supplies, and replacing linen.
* Greets guests & members, providing information and directions as necessary.
* Instructs guests where they may change and/or dress for Spa treatments and experiences.
* Maintain locker room in sanitary and safe condition to include shower areas, and vanities.
* Maintain all guest lounge and deck areas in neat and sanitary condition.
* Maintain Spa Garden spaces in a fashion that ensures neat, safe and sanitary conditions.
* Ensure that guests are properly checked in and out of lockers as necessary.
* Participates in periodic product inventory as directed.
* Conducts tours of the spa and related facilities.
* Candidate must possess excellent guest service skills and will be responsible for ensuring a quality guest experience in the Spa.
* Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays is required.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links:EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com..