Systems Admin (Server / Network) at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Miami, Florida
Req ID: 20404
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Systems Admin (Server / Network) to join our team in Miami, Florida (US-FL), United States (US).
We have an excellent opportunity for a IT Infrastructure Support Technician in Miami, Florida to provide value to our largest and longest serving Healthcare client in our Services business unit. You will work with a fast-paced global leader in IT and have the ability to learn from the best and brightest in the industry.
* Supports, installs, and maintains servers, network hardware, operating systems and related IT peripherals
* Performs preventive maintenance, test and repair of equipment
* Identifies, diagnoses and resolves problems affecting network or system performance
* Creates and maintains documentation
* Supports VMware ESX and storage equipment at the hospital
* Evaluates system configuration and software to ensure effective use of hardware resources
* Addresses and resolves hardware, software and customer issues
* Provides positive customer experience with each customer interaction
* 5% travel
* 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* Experience configuring and installing Cisco LAN switches
* Experience supporting Microsoft server operating systems
* Experience working within a hospital or healthcare IT environment
* Experience supporting VMware ESX servers or a VCP certification
* Microsoft Active Directory experience or MCSE certification
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.