Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Seattle, Washington
Req ID: 18766
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior .Net Developer to join our team in Seattle, Washington (US-WA), United States (US).
* Designs, develop and maintain applications based on system and user requirements using .Net technology
* Analyzes business needs and defines and create software solutions
* Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds with suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
* Interacts with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to define current and future application requirements.
* Ensure exceptional code quality and thorough unit testing on every newly developed feature
* Translate business requirements into technical understanding of the functions and features required and perform implementations to the specification
* Contribute to improving the quality and design of the existing code base
* Provide technical problem resolution for complex problems without assistance
* Mentor junior developers and influence adoption of best practices among peers
* 5-7 years relevant experience in Microsoft .Net technology stack
* Application development and maintenance experience on .Net based applications and Web sites
* Experience in ASP.NET, Microsoft MVC 3 or higher, JQuery, C#, ASP.Net, Web Services
* Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL Server
* Experience in Financial services industry will be good to have
* Strong understanding of various design patterns and web frameworks
* Excellent Written and Communication Skills
* Desirable knowledge of following tools Splunk, TFS/SCCM, Microsoft Visual Studio, GitLab, TeamCity, RedGate, Octopus Deploy, OpenDeploy, NUnit, XUnit, SpecFlow or Mspec, Mocha, Jasmine or QUnit
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in - C#
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.