Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Germantown, Maryland
Functional Area: Science
- Supporting and execution of sourcing decisions for category ITC & Digital on a local, regional and global level.
- Assure adequate input for and execution of global category strategy, active and adequate support of the global category leader.
- Professional contracts and partners/suppliers management.
- Manage day-to-day requisitions and allocation of frame contracts to demand requests.
- Performance responsibility for the assigned area of category strategy and according supply base and its reporting, including performance reporting.
- Management of assigned supplier base and ensuring quality and timeliness of supply.
- Responsible for assigned savings and KPI achievements and its reporting of the supply base, including performance reporting.
- Effectively managing requisition to pay process on local, regional and global level.
- Manage and track supplier reliability and drive improvement program.
- Procurement process optimization with the agreed field of engagement.
- Bachelor s or Master s degree in business administration or related field or equivalent.
- At least 1 or 3 years of experience in sourcing and purchasing of direct/indirect materials and services, good feel for the needs of category.
- Good knowledge of procurement principles and processes as well as advanced negotiation and analytical skills, strong customer care focus, experience in consulting environment are of advantage.
- Excellent oral and written English skills necessary, German and any other further language of advantage.
- Strong MS office and SAP MM skills.
- Good negotiation skills and good experience in supplier management.
- Good interpersonal communication and team playing skills, ability to listen and to convince and to motivate people.
- Self-driven, energetic and motivated to advocate best procurement practice.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.