Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: el cajon, California
Hoffman Southwest Corp., is the largest franchise operation for Roto-Rooter in North America in business for 70 years. About one thousand employees strong we are based in Mission Viejo, CA serving more than 40 branches of Roto-Rooter, Water Restoration, ProPipe, and Western Drain customers.
Are you ready to work for a company that will provide you with all the tools to help you build a long-lasting and successful career* WE WANT YOU! Join our team, and help us achieve our commitment to being the go-to organization for the highest quality inspection, cleaning and rehabilitation services of pipelines. It s not all about us though, we will invest in your future to ensure you have all the training and mentoring needed to make the most out of your new prosperous career. Don t let the opportunity you have been waiting for slip away!
We have current openings for a Water Restoration Technician IICRC Certified in El Cajon California.
In this position, you will be responsible for the completion of water removal, drying, and mold remediation. Due to the nature of the work, often the job sites will be dirty, possibly wet and sometimes unsanitary. All attempts will be made to accommodate requests of workers exposed to these conditions. The work can be very challenging but also fun and rewarding. A positive attitude, professional work ethic, and a desire to help people in need are requirements for this position.
Are you looking to build your knowledge and professional skills*
No experience* No problem. We are looking for positive and self-motivated individuals who have the desire to learn a skilled trade. We provide 100% paid training, and if that s not enough, check out what else you will receive:
Benefits of working with us:
* Opportunity to enter and learn a high demand trade
* Competitive Salary
* Comprehensive hands-on training programs
* Company provided work vehicles
* Advancement Opportunities: We promote from within!
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401(K) with employer match
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* Positive attitude, customer service skills, and good communication skills
* Mechanical aptitude
* Ability to complete and pass a background check
* Valid driver s license and a clean driving record
* Must be available for 24 hour on call services during a work shift
* Experience in water restoration (preferred)
* IICRC certification
* Ability to work in an environment that has suffered fire, water, sewer or wind damage
* Willing to participate in a weekly rotational on-call schedule
Hoffman Southwest Corp. provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. The Company is committed to maintaining an environment in which all applicants are treated equitably and given the opportunity to achieve their full potential in the workplace.