Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, New York
This position is responsible for developing budgets, tracking actuals and working closely with business partners to achieve financial and business objectives. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the development and implementation of annual business plan, budget/trend and three-year plan, managing all accounting, budgeting, and financial analysis functions, overseeing the completion of trends, budgets and forecasts and effectively managing administrative duties for the department.
* Responsible for the development and implementation of annual business plan/ budget/ trend and three-year Plan.
* Oversee the timely and accurate completion of all budgets, trends and forecasts.
* Ensure adherence to corporate financial and accounting policies.
* Guarantee accurate presentation of financial results.
* Conduct financial analysis at the highest level to interpret trends, variances from budgets, variances from standards.
* Provide advice and counsel to Division consistent with established financial policy.
* Analyze and interpret past, present and indicated future results of Division, related to sales, costs, profits and rate of return. Develop follow up controls as needed.
* Manage all accounting, budgeting, financial analysis and financial record keeping functions for Division.
* Assure that accounting records are prepared, maintained and reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and that all ledgers reconcile.
* Approve schedules, procedures, systems and methods to ensure timely, informative and accurate reporting of all financial data. Provide such data and reports to corporation as required and inform Senior Management about financial conditions within Division as necessary.
* Seek ways to improve the financial reporting process and leverage financial information systems.
* Perform those administrative activities necessary for the effective management of the department, including the selection and development of employees, performance management, pay administration, etc.
* 12+ years of experience in finance or accounting required including supervisory/ management experience.
* Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required.
* MBA/CPA preferred.
* Consumer products background preferred.
* Strong computer skills required; must have expert-level experience with Excel.
* Financial reporting experience and use of SAP, Hyperion, Lawson GL or similar systems highly desirable.
* Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.