Quality Technician II Job at Boston Scientific Corporation
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Coventry, Rhode Island
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
Quality Technician II
About the role:
As a Quality Technician II, you will perform quality assurance activities to assure all BSC processing requirements are met prior to QA approval for all products processed at BSC Coventry. Assists the Quality Assurance Manager to assure that BSC requirements are met according to documented and communicated policies and procedures. Supports BSC Coventry quality initiatives and commitment to improving the quality of patient care and all things Boston Scientific.
Your responsibilities include:
* Perform the review and approval of all BSC sterilization batch records to assure that all processing parameters have been met according to Boston Scientifics Specifications. Assist in the maintenance of Boston Scientifics policies and procedures as they pertain to sterilization and batch approval.
* Perform the review and approval of operating logs and charts (preconditioning, aeration, SCBI incubation, BI storage & shipping and receiving). Assist with the review and maintenance of calibration records to assure calibration is performed per documented procedures.
* Identify quality issues and interface with plant representatives. Executes the disposition of nonconforming loads through approved nonconformance reports.
* Identify best quality practices and areas for improvement and participate in continual improvement projects across facility.
* Contributes to maintaining a safe and clean working environment by performing routine area housekeeping and reporting any unsafe conditions.
* Initiate non-conforming reports and corrective action requests (if applicable) for all cycle non-conformances.
* Perform other duties as required. Perform tasks not listed in this job description per guidance from Quality Assurance Manager or Corporate management.
What we re looking for:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1-3 years of relevant work experience in regulated industries
* Ability to work on weekends on rotating schedule
* Must be able to differentiate colors to perform testing
* Ability to read, interpret and conform to batch records to Quality and Safety requirements with keen attention to details and accuracy
* Ability to communicate effectively (in written or verbal format) with both internal and external customers
* A team player mentality, which includes being self-motivated, accepting responsibility for one s work and productivity, completing assigned action items in a timely manner, and participating as a team member of the department with a proactive attitude
* Medical Device experience preferred
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 428009
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Medical, Technician, QA, Healthcare, Technology, Quality