Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
When every connection counts, TE s Industrial & Commercial Transportation (ICT) business unit delivers reliable connectivity products designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions for on and off-highway vehicles and recreational transportation. As a world leader in rough and rugged connectivity, depend on TE s ICT to provide innovative solutions for field applications where failure is not an option. Some of our key technologies include terminals and connectors, custom cable assemblies, relays and switching modules, inductive systems, and wire and cable.
TE Connectivity's Project Management Teams are responsible for managing the operational aspects of projects from inception through implementation. They coordinate cross-functional teams and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project teams and line management. Our Teams review status of projects and budgets, manage schedules and prepare status reports. They assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. They also develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients. They can interface with analytic and supporting systems, are knowledgeable of applied statistics, and can leverage metrics and measurements using structured, team-based problem sovlving methods to improve business results and develop team members.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
* Use statistical software, tools and techniques to promote data-based decision making and create organizational acceptance for a solution set
* Develop process metrics that engage team members and provides leading and predictive insight into process performance
* Apply the most appropriate methodology or toolset, in a team setting, that can address organizational alignment and acceptance, process defects, process flow issues, VOC, or process sustainment.
* Integrate and maintain alignment between team objectives and business goals and priorities
* Develop and manage a project management plan to optimize deliverables, scope, time, cost, and team member time and effectiveness
* Identify and manage stakeholders who may have divergent goals and priorities
* Create representative, diverse teams to accomplish business goals, drive consensus and engage stakeholders.
* Develop a team environment that elicits optimal team member performance and innovation
* Support the personal development of fellow employees who serve as team members
* Undergraduate degree in related field or equivalent business experience
* Minimum 5 years' experience in an equivalent or similar role
* Demonstrated project competency with Black Belt or Green Belt certification preferential
* Background in Sales Operations is preferred
* Demonstrated business results by leading project teams using Lean Six Sigma, Business Analysis, Agile, or Scrum methodologies
* Well honed analytical skills and proven computer skills in Microsoft suite - Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, Word
* Use of Statistical application such as Minitab, JMP, SAS, Tableau or other statistical software package is strongly preferred
* Experience with advanced Reporting Tools desirable, such as COGNOS, SAP / TED data extracts, Salesforce.com etc.
* Strong teamwork skills with the ability to lead, direct and manage change
* Ability to work independently and formulate analyses and reports to support the business needs
* Ability to communicate ideas, vision, and inspire internal and external colleagues to deliver and execute solutions to meet project goals
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TE Connectivity does not discriminate because of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, or Protected Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities, who require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application and/or to participate in any part of the employee selection process, should contact us via e-mail at CorporateStaffing@TE.com or by phone (610) 893-9333.