Final Inspection Technician at Hill-Rom
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Batesville, Indiana
Hill-Rom is a $2.7B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:
Check and test products and components for compliance with quality standards and ensure that all national and local codes are complied with.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - Other duties may be assigned:
* Perform visual inspections and conduct various functionality tests on all parts, assemblies, and products.
* Conduct final inspection of completed product.
* Ensure all parts, components and sub-assemblies print is accurate based on the latest revision
* Give presentations to visitors as required.
* Maintain production inspection reports in a timely manner.
* Analyze returned products for cause of failure and assist in repair of defective products.
* Work with line support workers to address material non conformances
* Participate in lean manufacturing projects for improvement in quality, cost, and delivery.
* Monitor inventory levels of DVM parts to prevent shut down of production.
* Perform First Article Inspections (FM's) to ensure that MI fabricated and purchased parts meet tolerances.
* Provide feedback on quality to management, engineers, technicians, and production personnel.
QualificationsEDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* High School Diploma minimum educational requirement or equivalent experience by combination of education and work experience in a specific technical discipline (Associate Degree in a technical discipline preferred)
* 2 years technical experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience in a specific technical discipline
* Work requires substantial judgment and analytic ability requiring somewhat complex calculations, organizing information for reports, and solving minor problems.
* Must pass Final Inspector Test
* Good organizational skills and basic math skills
* Knowledge of basic wiring metrology methods, and ability to read blueprints
NOTE: The inability to perform any of the following physical requirements does not preclude an applicant from consideration unless, following an individualized analysis, it is determined that the physical requirement is an essential job function and the applicant is unable to perform such function with or without reasonable accommodation
Hill-Rom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://hillrom.contacthr.com/63058433.jpg /