Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pensacola, Florida
The engineer will provide engineering support for projects for natural gas pipeline, facilities, liquids, transmission, gathering, midstream and treatment.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Gathering and maintaining engineering data such as tests, drawings, etc.
* Preparation of designs and calculations.
* Performing assignments using standard practices, techniques, procedures, and criteria.
The position is located in Pensacola, FL. No relocation allowance.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical engineering from four-year college or university or equivalent
* Internships within the consulting engineering industry preferred
* EIT preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.