Cashier & Kitchen Team Member at Coen Markets Inc.
Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Claysville, Pennsylvania
Members support the Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager in the execution
of the entire store’s operations. This includes generating sales, customer
service, cleanliness, merchandising, signing, pricing, cash register operations
(POS) and loss prevention in adherence to all company policy/store standards.
Team Members ensure an exceptional customer experience that supports our vision
to become fast and casual “to go” with world class convenience.
- Ensure each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise, advertisements and utilize suggestive selling to help increase sales.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring inventory.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and practices, including safety, signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities at POS registers.
- Resolve customer complaints in a proactive manner and/or escalates to management as necessary.
- Maintain professional appearance in accordance with the company dress code policy.
- Maintains professional communication and demeanor with vendors, team members and guests.
- Strong commitment to team work while being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Knows, follows, and enforces all state and local laws regarding lottery, cigarettes and alcohol sales.
- Train other team members as necessary. Cross trained in all retail and food service operations where applicable.
*All other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Desired Job Experience
in a retail convenient store environment preferred.
to learn and utilize the store's computer applications required.
customer service, superior relationship building and strong leadership skills
effective written and oral communication skills required.
to multi-task and prioritize tasks for team members.
- Experience, skills
and abilities consistent with Core Values and Leadership Competencies.
Safe/Other State or County Certifications within the first 90 days of
to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs.