Manager, Technical Operations at Inmar, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
The Manager, Technical Operations employs solid knowledge of the latest technologies and best practices to lead the Client Relations team responsible for processing and driving continuous process improvement of client receivable reconciliation. The position is responsible for the execution of all phases of information deliverables and delivery of process improvement projects across the Client Relations organization.
In addition, the Manager, Technical Operations represents Client Relations in working with IT and serves as an advisor to stakeholders regarding product grooming, technology solutions, testing, and communications. As such, the position requires an understanding of Product and IT strategy and processes, customer needs and cost/benefit considerations.
The Manager, Technical Operations is a key member of the Client Relations management team that helps shape the department’s service strategy and implement efficient plans to achieve it.
- Lead and develop team responsible for performing – and identifying, developing and implementing procedures to increase efficiency and productivity of – analysis and reconciliation of client receivables cash and claims exceptions
- Manage team responsible for execution of all phases of information deliverables including data mining, analysis, insights and recommendations, presentation and communication to internal and external clients
- Serve as a liaison between Client Relations, Product, and IT by participating in product grooming, perform and manage user acceptance testing (UAT) and advising the Client Relations team on the prioritization of enhancements
- Manage communication of enhancements and business processes to internal and external stakeholders, including creation of SOP documentation for existing and new business processes
- Evaluate, recommend, implement, and lead training of associates on the latest technologies and best practices to optimize quality of work and efficiency
- Develop and lead training initiatives for associates
- Develop and drive continuous processes improvement initiatives, including automation of repetitive activities to allow associates to focus on value-added activities
- Communicate and escalate issues effectively and appropriately to audiences and stakeholders at a wide range of internal and external organizational levels
- Develop metrics and KPIs to monitor client satisfaction and internal performance
- Design internal and external facing dashboards for trending and benchmarking
- Teach and enforce appropriate and effective use of data visualizations
- Manage processes to support Tier 1 and Tier 2 internal and external client data and system issues
- Ensure contractual agreements (SLAs) are enforced, and timely completion of client requests, assigned projects, issue resolution, and other action items
- Conduct proper validation procedures on own and others’ work
- Adhere to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Develop and execute project plans with the objective of maximizing client satisfaction while aligning to organizational business objectives
- Anticipate client informational needs on an individual and global level and use these insights to assist internal teams with creation of data products
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in business or a related field (MBA preferred) with four to six years of experience in business analysis or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the job responsibilities
- 3-5 years minimum experience in a leadership position with multiple direct reports
- Advanced technical skills with the ability to communicate technical requirements
- SQL and VBA strongly preferred; Alteryx a plus
- Process improvement (Lean and Six Sigma methodologies) experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP strongly preferred
- Proven ability to compose complex professional business correspondence, reports and analyses
- Ability to troubleshoot complex data problems
- Ability to train associates
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects and business problems simultaneously
- Ability to solve problems with minimal instruction and guidance
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office suite of software products (Excel, Access, Word), SQL Server management studio, Google products (email, calendar, Drive)
- Solid documentation skills
- Self-starter with initiative and sense of urgency
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.