Social Media Coordinator at Command Center
Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
As a temporary staffing organization, we take great pride in not only putting a strong emphasis on our customers and fulfilling their expectations but also on our branches as well. We fully empower each branch and give them the autonomy to make strong and sensible business decisions that will lead to their overall success. In order to continue with this philosophy and more, we need exceptional, motivated, capable, driven people, who are looking for a work environment that is outside the corporate norm. We offer a fast-paced collaborative environment where each team member directly contributes to the company’s success—usually in more ways than one.
We are a publicly-traded company in the process of growing and improving operations across the country. We invite you to be part of that growth and part of our team focused on building a quality company with quality people.
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for a Full-Time Social Media Coordinator.
- Managing social networks for both the general company accounts as well as branch specific accounts;
- Ensuring a clear, consistent company voice throughout all of Command Center’s social media channels;
- Searching out and implementing marketing strategies to increase our company’s brand recognition on a national platform;
- Collaborate with IT Manager and Corporate Recruiter to develop a social media strategy, content, and campaign plans;
- Scheduling and Q&A of all social media posts;
- Paid social media buying;
- Communication with stakeholders throughout the organization from our branch operations to our corporate office;
- Creating and approving content across multiple social media platforms;
- Being the subject matter expert on targeting, bidding, and platform optimizations.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2 years of Social Media Coordinator or Marketing experience;
- Experience in Graphic Design and/or Editing;
- Top notch customer service skills;
- Ability to thrive in an environment that is constantly evolving;
- Ability to take initiative and make independent decisions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Exceptional detail-orientation;
- A proven ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently.
- We are also pleased to offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance, holiday, sick, and vacation pay after the initial waiting period.
Come see what we’re all about!