Senior Product Manager at Edvo
Posted in Management 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Beverly Hills, California
If you are looking for a Senior Product Manager position that will allow you to impact and disrupt
- Do you like solving really interesting problems?
- Do you want to have a large amount of autonomy and end to end ownership?
- Do you like having a really big impact in an emerging space?
- Do you want to have the ability to help shape an emerging category?
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- We are looking for a Senior Manager of Product Management who can strategically unlock the next stages of our growth and continue to delight more and more customers
- You will drive the strategy and vision for your functional area and oversee the development and management of a product roadmap based on that strategy and vision, and you will be accountable for the end-to-end success of a suite of features
- Launching the vision, product strategy and roadmap for our products and working with key stakeholders in the company to deliver on that vision, e.g. sales, customer success, etc.
- Define Product Vision – Including all aspects of the future roadmap, investment, innovation, and experimentation
- We are looking for a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to take on new, ambiguous projects that will be industry defining
- Define the feature sets, business requirements, measures of success
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Defining product requirements documents based on an intimate knowledge of the specific market segments, target customers, and product
- Drive and deliver these experiences to market
- Work closely with engineering teams, design, and program management in an agile environment to deliver products to GA
- Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution and go to market
- Learn from customer feedback, behavioral measurements, and other data sources to craft better experiences and ensure we are building the right features over time
- Highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products that customers love
- Make decisions around build versus buy to optimize around time-to-market
- Establishing goals and reviewing metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success
- Have demonstrated experience in leading popular SaaS products, combining creativity and passion for amazing customer experiences with a growth hacker mindset approach
- Create buy-in for your functional area vision both internally and with key external partners
Our Vision Of You
- 5+ years of work experience performing relevant product management job functions in marketing or consumer-facing products
- Experience defining the end-user capabilities and working with a UX team and front end engineers to deliver delightful customer experiences.
- Experience translating customer needs into innovative and detailed product requirements for customer-facing online and mobile products/services
- Experience relying on analytics and data to shape product decisions and empower tracking the effectiveness of change.
- Experience working with a cross-functional team across design, marketing, and engineering team to meet aggressive goals
- Ability to work closely with engineers and comfort engaging in technical conversations
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and writing skills and ability to successfully interact across functions at all levels of an organization and with customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management, peers, and team members
- Proven track record for developing a vision, defining a strategy, and building programs and features solving complicated problems with elegant, simple solutions
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and decisions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, incorporate feedback, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Track record of successfully working backwards from user requirements to develop a compelling long-term strategy for innovative technology platforms that translates into an achievable roadmap that delivers results
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, and project management skills
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Experience with DSP, DMP, Ad Serving or other platforms within the AdTech eco-system
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion