Project Manager - Engineering at Banjo
Posted in Architecture 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Park City, Utah
Located In Kimball Junction, Park City - 20 minutes from Salt Lake!
Banjo, an Artificial Intelligence leader, is looking for a full time, onsite Project Manager for the Engineering Team in Park City.
Saving lives and eliminating human suffering by distributing live, validated truthful information--this is Banjo’s North Star, the driving force behind everything we do. Banjo is the world's first Live-Time Intelligence platform bringing you critical information and life-changing events the instant they happen. By owning the arbitrage of time, Banjo eliminates the common statement of “If I only knew that information earlier, I would have made a better decision”.
Banjo ingests thousands of live public data sources per second, overlays our state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence, and has patented technology to understand the degree of truthfulness of the information, all in Live Time. The result is a new derivative of data that changes the way the world responds. Today, Banjo is powering some of the largest companies, changing the way millions of people get information. Empowered with Live validated information, people make better decisions and lives are saved.
As a Project Manager, you will plan, document, oversee, and manage all aspects of engineering projects. The right candidate has the ability to drive all technical aspects of fast moving projects, attend technical meetings to document conversations and make sense of multiple moving pieces. While we move faster than other startups, we put a premium on precision. Our team members have diverse backgrounds but all of us share a passion for solving hard technical challenges. We are a very collaborative team and everyone has a significant impact.
Each day you will work with Banjo’s leadership, including daily interaction with the engineering leadership, to understand the vision for current and future projects. Make no mistake, this is a very demanding role with high visibility to everyone in the company. Our one promise to you is that you will learn and grow more in this position than any other in your career.
- Be one of the most organized people we ever met.
- Drive the technical aspects of all projects including establishing data points needed for measuring success, reading/writing technical specs, and estimating time and resources needed for project completion.
- Work closely with the product team to support coordinating internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Establish goals and be able to prioritize requirements for all projects.
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Have your finger on the pulse of all engineering projects (past, present, future) within the company and be able to document all objectives, line out action items and communicate clearly to all stakeholders within Banjo.
- Schedule and prepare meetings with respective stakeholders, ensuring that projects happen on-time.
- MUST HAVE at least 3+ years of experience at a tech startup as a product/project manager or a similar role
- Possess an expert understanding of technical terminology and software engineering process
- Demonstrated technical excellence; ability to articulate, solve and close on technical problems
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, and being comfortable with constant change.
- Experience working with small, fast-moving, high capability teams
- Ability to travel as needed between the Silicon Valley and Park City offices
Send us your resume and a CUSTOMIZED cover letter explaining why you’d be great for the job and why Banjo would be a great fit for you. We value individuality and variety, so make sure to tell us what you’re all about.
*** This job is full time, and onsite in Park City, Utah. Before responding, please make sure that this is within your commute distance.