Jr. Auditor at Advantage Resourcing
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irvine, California
Internal Audit is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, and regulatory and compliance related audits.
Depending upon qualifications and years of experience, candidates will be considered for either a Junior or Senior Internal Audit role.
Under direction of Internal Audit Director-West Coast, the auditor is responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
- Perform walkthroughs and help document processes and internal controls
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the subsidiaries’ system of internal control and the quality of performance in carrying out assigned responsibilities
- Review and appraise the soundness of internal controls and determine the adequacy of these controls for SOX 404 compliance
- Conduct audit testing of specified areas and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Research new or technical subjects when required to support certain audits
- Attend internal/external meetings to expand professional expertise and maintain professional contacts that support assigned functions