Engagement Director BFS General Banking at Tephra Inc
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Candidates should possess deep knowledge of the Banking industry, clients, their priorities and pain points. Should have experience proactively identifying complex/subtle problems and guiding the team or client to effective solutions, coordinate and develop cross consulting opportunities and complete our Client’s services solutions within the account. Candidate will also be responsible to develop joint thought leadership with the ISU/accounts. Ability to focus aggressively on achieving revenue and margin, demonstrating control over the sales pipeline.
- Drive high value client relationships
- Sell and deliver business transformational programs
- Integrate consulting skills to OUR CLIENT’ sales and delivery
- Act as trusted advisor to the client and consulting partner of choice internally
- Build domain consulting based solutions leveraging multiple CSI solution practices. Bring together advisory and delivery capabilities of OUR CLIENT
- Significantly increase the consulting wallet share in large key accounts; meet/exceed revenue targets
- Integrate into the account strategy and become a key component of leadership and driver of overall OUR CLIENT revenue growth.
- Exhibit thought leadership to establish OUR CLIENT brand in the client consulting space
- Apply industry domain experience to solve business issues.
- Leverage best practices from other client solutions and delivery
- Create business access to non IT executives
- Develop deep domain based Cx relationships that drive the client’s strategic agenda
- Provide business ideas and innovation for strategic positioning of OUR CLIENT
- Strengthen the consultative skills and leadership within an account
- Develop and leverage internal OUR CLIENT Services relationships
Candidate should possess a deep understanding in several functional banking domain areas including:
- Corporate Banking
- Private Banking
- Consumer Banking
- Wealth Management
- Transaction Services (Securities, Trade, Cash, Item Processing, GFT, Foreign Exchange)
- Asset Management
Required Candidate Attributes:
- Must be currently employed
- In current position, preferably for a top-tier consulting company, for 4 or more years
- Has worked in a top-tier consulting company, preferably the Big-X, for 8+ years
- The following companies are considered “top-tier”: Accenture, Capgemini, Clarkston, Deloitte, EY, IBM, KPMG, Oracle Consulting, PwC and SAP
- Has served in a professional services consulting/advisory capacity for 10+ years
- Has experience in any of the following processes for 8+ years:
- Customer Experience, Finance Transformation, Program Management or Strategy and Change
- Has experience in any of the following technology platforms for 8+ years:
- SAP, SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle, Oracle Cloud, Salesforce or Microsoft
- Banking and financial services industry domain experience: 10 - 12+ years preferred
- Worked at fewer than 3 companies over the past 10 years
Candidate Must Also Demonstrate the Following:
- Track record of annually generating multi-million dollars of consultative solution sales at Banking and Financial Services clients.
- Verifiable list of senior executive contacts where the phrase ‘senior executive’ equates to an individual who can give the final say on consulting contracts leading to an annual consulting revenue stream of $10M+.
- Experience with target account business development planning and execution (strategic planning, demand generation, opportunity identifications, opportunity pursuit, sales closure) within (Domain) in clients.
- Previously played “trusted advisor” role to client executives and where applicable, account teams.
- Hands-on experience performing demand generation activities including, but not limited to, attending social client gatherings, creating ‘pitch’ presentations, delivering pitches, and defining ROI.
- Previous experience in all aspects of “running” a business, including: managing teams, managing to metrics, effective financial management, identifying opportunities for internal collateral/offerings
- Develop and continuously maintain a $50M+ consulting pipeline of sales
- Develop and continuously maintain a $100M+ large deal pipeline of opportunities that leverage the BPO, ADM and other large OUR CLIENT services.
- Lead the development, maintenance and implementation of OUR CLIENT’ consulting business advisory development strategy for select accounts.
- Identify and convert opportunities for OUR CLIENT services into delivered revenue streams across consulting and other OUR CLIENT Practice units
- Oversee delivery engagements and handle the issues and follow-on opportunities resulting from this type of role.
- Develop innovative intellectual capital and thought leadership in (Domain) for senior client presentations and external publication.
- Manage all operational aspects of select accounts including but not limited to: account strategy, pipeline management, revenue forecasting, WON management/allocations, revenue/cost/GM management and remediation, unbilled and leakage, etc
- Demonstrated ability to expand client relationships up-line to “CX” level.
- Aggressive analytic and problem solving excellence
- Past experience managing all aspects (sales, delivery and operations) for large clients, a business or line of business
- Superior written and oral communications skills.
- Dynamic time management under pressure and constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to overachieve against personal and team performance metrics in a highly matrixed multi-culture global operating model.
- Strong team player in achieving alignment without consensus