Dealcloud: C#.Net Backend Senior Software Engineer at ORS Partners, LLC
Posted in Manufacturing 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey
Senior Software Engineer - .NET Backend,
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for working with the Product Management and Development/QA teams to design and implement simple and elegant functionality to solve complex business problems within the DealCloud Platform. The Senior Software Engineer will be involved in all phases of the product life-cycle and be responsible for effectively designing and implementing complex functionality in a clear and effective manner using latest Microsoft tools and technologies.
DealCloud is revolutionizing the private capital markets around the world with data, transparency, great product and sophisticated service. We’ve already made huge strides, but we’re just getting started. The target market for DealCloud is the dynamic and growing Private Capital Market (Private Equity, Direct Lending, Real Estate, Venture/Growth, FOF and Institutional Investors, Investment Banks and Corporate Development arms of the Fortune 1000).
- Implement solutions and work with project teams to deliver high quality product
- Participate in functionality and interface design sessions
- Develop software from approved designs and requirements adhering to all relevant standards
- Doing hardcore heads down C# .NET/TSQL backend development
- Review other developers code
- Write unit tests
- Work with DevOps for a smooth deployment experience
- Research new technologies and components
- Work in a dev environment with Visual Studio 2015/2017, SQL Server 2016, TFS, Entity Framework, Aspose, React/Redux.
- 7+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing high-performance applications
- Expert understanding of .NET Platform
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Deep SQL Server skills – data modeling, stored procedures, triggers, indexes, etc.
- Understanding of functional programming concepts
- UI development experience with React is a plus
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to defend your ideas; the wisdom to recognize a better one
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced and growing startup environment
- Ability to work independently and keep projects on track
- Strong organizational skills – must be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities while keeping projects on schedule
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Experience working in the private equity or investment banking sector and strong plus
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Generous benefits package
- An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work with