Sales Manager at Colonial Life
Posted in Sales 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bakersfield, California
What we are looking for are people who want to be given an opportunity to be trained by one of the top territories in the country in new agent development and growth. We will be there by your side helping you along the way on how to present the Colonial Life products and services to business owners in way that fits your personality.
Any sort of sales experience is all you need and a desire to be successful.
With changed in health care and health care reform businesses are left wondering how and what to offer their employees on their benefits packages that are compliant and cost effective. Colonial has those answers and can teach you how to give those answers.
The need for these questions has created a need for people like you to join our team and help business owners through these troubled times.
Some of the things you can expect from Colonial are listed below.
It's the right time to be in this business.
- Health care costs keep going up and employers face tough decisions like these:
- Reduce health insurance coverage.
- Cut other core benefits.
- Pass the costs along to employees in the form of higher premiums, deductibles and co-insurance.
- Supplemental insurance products sold at the worksite are excellent cost-management solutions, providing employers many advantages:
- Fills coverage gaps
- it can help employees pay for increased health insurance deductibles and co-insurance.
- More choices
- employees can choose the coverage to fit their individual needs.
- No direct cost to the employer
- employees pay for the products they choose through convenient payroll deduction.
Colonial Life is the right company.
- We are non captive and only add to your business portfolio without taking away anything from it.
- Our company is at the forefront of communicating employers' core benefits programs helping employees understand the value of their benefits, and make good benefits decisions. We're experts at communicating and enrolling Colonial Life supplemental insurance products, as well as an employer's core benefits program.
- We have been in the worksite marketing business for more than 75 years. In fact, we pioneered the concept of selling supplemental insurance to employees where they work.
- We have been experiencing consistent growth quarter after quarter for more than 3 years straight.
We have the right tools to build a successful career.
Consistent, comprehensive training:
- Colonial Life's approach to training new salespeople stands out in the worksite marketing arena. We select quality candidates and provide extensive training not seen before in the worksite marketing industry. The Colonial Life College sales education program offers a series of courses designed to build sales representatives' skills and help them earn a good income. New reps learn about the business in classroom training and apply their knowledge in real-life situations through joint field work with sales managers or peers. Our training program puts new sales reps into business for themselves without having to be by themselves!
- Colonial Life College offers training programs such as our Guide to Personal Success (GPS) during the initial weeks of a rep's career. For experienced sales reps, Colonial Life College offers more advanced courses and opportunities to pursue industry professional designations.
Home office support for new reps:
- Our Onboarding Managers help sales reps navigate their way through their first year with the company.
- They help sales reps enroll in Colonial Life College classes, order business cards and stationery, as well as get the start-up materials they need to make sales.
We have the right package of compensation, incentives and awards.
- Colonial Life sales reps have the opportunity to enjoy lucrative financial rewards from commissions, plus a substantial bonus program.
- Add in incentive trips to exotic places such as the Greek Isles and Hawaii, as well as great contest prizes and elite sales awards, and you have a compensation and incentive package that can't be beat!
- Someone with integrity, intelligence, the drive to learn and the passion to succeed. Someone who recognizes the tremendous opportunity that we offer the entrepreneur. In short, more people like you!