Pharmacist Intern - Pharmacy - PRN at Christus Health
Posted in Health Care 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Corpus Christi, TexasJob Description:
Prepares, compounds, and dispenses medications in accordance to established hospital policy and procedures, State, and Federal laws, rules, and regulations under the supervision of the Pharmacist.
* Enrolled and in good standing with an Accredited Pharmacy School Program
* Successful completion of the first professional year and a minimum of 30 credit hours of work towards a professional degree in pharmacy
* Knowledge of computerized unit dose and IV admixture systems
* ACPE approved 20-hour sterile products course within 90 days of hire/transfer
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good organizational, interpersonal and computer skills
* Previous hospital experience preferred
* Registered Pharmacy Intern License with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled