Sales Agent / Agency Owner at Farmers Insurance
Posted in Sales 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Job Title: Farmers Insurance Sales Agent/Owner
Experience - 1 Year
Location - Eden Prairie , MN
Are you a driven professional looking to reap the rewards of your effort?
Farmers Insurance in is looking for talented individuals to join our top ranked team. We are looking for individuals who want to take control of their life and financial future and become an agency manager with Farmers Insurance. We have seen people from all backgrounds do very well in this industry and a large portion of that is due to the training and assistance we provide.
We have several entry points into becoming an Agency Owner with Farmers Insurance.
- Agency Protégé Program
- Retail Agency
- Agency Acquisition
- Seed Program
Regardless of entry point here are some benefits Farmers Agents enjoy:
- Military Bonuses for Veterans and Active Duty
- Extensive training, mentoring and support from our district office
- Highly competitive commission, renewal and bonus structure
- Build equity for retirement/ Contract Value
- Flexible hours, control of your time & no working holidays
- Group health and dental benefit plans available
- Lead generation and marketing expense reimbursement
- Bilingual Candidates $5,000 bonus!
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are always on the lookout for individuals who are looking to take control of their future and if you're interested we would love to speak with you. There are a couple things we need from you though.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Sales & customer service & management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented mindset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Desire to be active in community
- No bankruptcies within the last 12 months
- Not more than $1000 in collections
- Favorable criminal record with no felonies
- Adequate financial stability for starting your own business
- Be willing to work towards getting your Property, Casualty, Life and Health insurance licenses