Production Operator, Weekend Days at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The operator will routinely run one or more operational pieces of equipment associated within the Gap Pad Cellular processing area. (Kitting, Sheeting, Press 10, PX 5 & 7, PX 6, PX10, PX11 and Streuder Coaters) This job requires 100% of their time producing product or 100 % direct labor.
**NEW HIRE Bonus Package of up to $1,000**
What we offer
- Ensures that all processes are followed according to job routers, process specifications,
engineering change orders (ECO’s), and standard work procedures in a safe operating
manner. When in doubt, stops and asks cell coordinator, shift lead or manager for assistance.
- Ensures that all required quality testing gets completed within product specification and
documented appropriately with the actual test results reading.
- Performs and records all transactions and Labor Reporting accurately.
- Uses the inventory tracking tools appropriately, and labels all products to the process
specifications. Transacts inventory before physical process action. “Transacts before Acts.”
- Brings inventory discrepancies forward to the cell coordinator, lead or manager and helps
investigate and resolve.
- Reports all non-conforming products to the cell coordinator, lead or manager. Provides input
in filling out the NCR form for all non-conforming materials and places material in the
assigned non-conforming materials area
Who we are looking for
- •High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career